Decorative Glass can bring about a complete transformation to interior design. The wide range of available effects, patterns and colours allow you to create the desired look in your home or office building. Decorative glass can be used in combination with other glasses with different functionalities.
• Helps achieve the desired look with an interior, by offering a range of colours, textures and designs to choose from
• Decorative glass can complement or contrast beautifully with other construction material like stone, wood, and metal.
• This glass is durable and low-maintenance
• Decorative glass can be combined with glasses with other functionalities such as thermal insulation, acoustic insulation, and safety.
In decorating glass, sandblasting is a wonderfully popular technique which is used to describe the act of propelling very fine bits of material at high-velocity to clean or etch a surface.
Chemical etching is another way to produce etched glass. Instead of an abrasive, however, a chemical cream is applied to the glass. It is this etching cream that produces the final frosted effect.
is usually made by taking thick glass and creating bevel around the entire periphery. Bevels act as prisms in the sunlight creating an interesting color diffraction which both highlights the glass work and provides a spectrum of colors which would ordinarily be absent in clear float glass.
We offer a Dining Set, which includes an oval shaped glass table. It is fabricated with excellent quality raw glass. It has sturdy construction, is durable and has superior finishes and attractive designs
Washbasin & Bowls: We offer Wash Basins which are curved & tempered, in clear, frosted and pattern, with or without spacers and pipes. It could be single glass wash basins, or basins with shelves. In more than hundreds different shapes and styles.
This below product used in decorative section
is made via heating flat glass until soft, carefully formed to the desired shape, and then annealed by controlled cooling to minimize trapped energy within the glass. The resulting bent annealed product offers un-enhanced strength and the stability of minimized internal stresses.
• Architectural bend glass applications
• Display counters
• Curved windshields
• Glass Furnitures
- Maximum glass size: 2440mm x 4800mm.
- Minimum glass size: 300 mm x 300 mm
- Glass thickness: 2.8 mm – 50 mm