KG HP, an advanced solar control and thermal insulation glass, is manufactured by depositing specialized metallic nitrides by magnetically enhanced nanotechnology based cathodic sputtering under vacuum conditions onto clear or body-tinted glass. It provides excellent solar and thermal insulation in a single glazing application.
- Low internal reflection
- Higher light transmission
- Low solar factor and an excellent U-Value.
- Windows and skylights
- Glazing for greenhouses
- Patio doors and building facades
- Maximum glass size: 2440 mm x 4200 mm
- Minimum glass size: 300 mm x 100 mm
- Glass thickness: 2.5 mm – 12 mm